Nonparametric Estimation of a Heterogeneous Demand Function under the Slutsky Inequality Restriction (with Richard Blundell and Joel Horowitz)
- forthcoming, Review of Economics and Statistics (REStat).
- cemmap Working Paper CWP54/13 (PDF).
Maternal Education, Home Environments, and the Development of Children and Adolescents (with Pedro Carneiro and Costas Meghir)
- Journal of the European Economic Association (2013), 11(S1), 123-160, Decennial Issue, January 2013 (LINK).
Measuring the Price Responsiveness of Gasoline Demand: Economic Shape Restrictions and Nonparametric Demand Estimation (with Richard Blundell and Joel Horowitz)
- Quantitative Economics (2012), vol. 3 (1), pp. 29-51 (LINK).
Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labour Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of ERASMUS (with Fabian Waldinger)
The Selection of High-Skilled Emigrants (May 2016, with Jens Ruhose, Fabian Waldinger and Nicolai Netz)
- Revise-and-resubmit, Review of Economics and Statistics (REStat).
- current version: (PDF).
Measuring the Market Size for Cannabis: A New Approach Using Forensic Economics (with Imran Rasul)
Testing exogeneity in nonparametric instrumental variables identified by conditional quantile restrictions (with Jia-Young Michael Fu and Joel Horowitz)
- cemmap Working Papers, CWP68/15 (PDF).
Vocational Schooling versus Apprenticeship Training. Evidence from Vacancy Data
Please follow this link.