Read the instructions, and then start the game.
- The game consists of transforming a five-digit integer
number with simple arithmetical operations.
- The game starts with the number 99992.
- At each move, you can add 8 to any one digit of
this number, i.e. you add 8 or 80 or 800 or 8000 or 80000 to the number.
You indicate which digit by clicking on this digit.
- At the same time, the computer subtracts 11111 from the
- For example, if you have chosen to add 8 to the fourth
digit of the number 99992, the result of the move will be 99992 + 80 - 11111 =
- If the result of these calculations has more than five
digits, only the last five digits are kept. For example, if you have chosen to
add 8 to the first digit of the number 99992, the result of the move will be
99992 + 80000 - 11111 = 168881 and, after truncating the leading 1, 68881.
- When any of the five digits becomes 0, the game ends.
Therefore, you should keep all digits of the number not equal to 0 for as many
moves as possible.
Here are two variants of the game:
You play in order to survive for as many moves as
game! You play in order to get the highest score. You score a point each time
that you click on a digit equal to 1.